Rent - Program Fees - Deposits - Damages
Initial move in cost are $450.00 this covers:
First week = $225.00
Non-Refundable deposit = $225.00
Weekly rent $225.00 per week due at the house meeting
- I agree to keep the rented space in the same or better condition as when rented to me.
- I agree to abide by all other signed and not signed agreements as a condition of my residency at A Design for Living.
- Rent is to be paid in advance at the house meeting.
- Failure to maintain any agreement is ground for dismissal.
- I understand that no portion of the above mentioned cost will be returned if I am asked to leave.
The last week rent will be used solely as rent if:
- You have completed your six month commitment and given 2 week notice that you are moving.
- You have done no damage to A Design for Living property or any co-tenant property
- You have remained clean/sober your entire stay
- You have not been administratively discharged
- You have returned all house keys and property of A Design for Living
The last week rent NOT be used as rent, and rent will still be due for continued stay if:
- There are damages to your living space.
- Damages have been made to the property and have been identified as your responsibility
- Community members have stolen items found in your possession
- You have been administratively discharged
- You have NOT returned all house keys and property of A Design for Living
"Surely there comes a time when counting the cost and paying the price aren't things to think about any more. All that matters is value - the ultimate value of what one does." ~James Hilton
© 2018 A Design for Living Recovery Residence. All Rights Reserved.